Each year we have many volunteers who participate in the mission trips with Medical Relief international. Not only do we take medical and dental professionals with us, but we also need non-medical and non-dental volunteers to help make up the clinical teams. We need individuals who would fill the role of crowd control, triage, pharmacy, sterilization and also learn to assist the doctors and dentists in their work.
If you are interested in becoming involved in a very fulfilling mission opportunity, then an MRI trip is right for you. If you have any questions concerning volunteering for one of the upcoming trips, please feel free to call us and ask! We would love to have you become an MRI Team member this year.
- Greece - September 28 - October 10, 2017 (Lesvos Island, working with refugees)
- Tanzania - November 2-22 (Barikiwa Health Center start up)
Upcoming Trips for 2018
- January 26-February 4 - Guatemala (taking dental and medical aid to remote village)
- April 4-18 - Romblon and Cobrador Islands in the Philippines
- April14-21 - Haiti
- May 28-June 23 - Tanzania (Barikiwa Health Center)