Each year we have many volunteers who participate in the mission trips with Medical Relief international. Not only do we take medical and dental professionals with us, but we also need non-medical and non-dental volunteers to help make up the clinical teams. We need individuals who would fill the role of crowd control, triage, pharmacy, sterilization and also learn to assist the doctors and dentists in their work.
If you are interested in becoming involved in a very fulfilling mission opportunity, then an MRI trip is right for you. If you have any questions concerning volunteering for one of the upcoming trips, please feel free to call us and ask! We would love to have you become an MRI Team member this year.
Upcoming Trips for 2018
- April 14-21 - Haiti
- May 28-June 10 - Tanzania (Barikiwa Health Center)
- July 13-26 - Tanzania (Barikiwa Health Center)
- September 28-October 6 - Romblon and Cobrador Islands in the Philippines
Upcoming Trips for 2019
- January 2019 - Manila, Philippines, working with Global Surge
- February 2019 - Guatemala - the rural mountains, serving the Mayan Indians with medical and dental